Saturday 28 June 2014

Hello world!

Posted by Whimsy Pixel at 11:35
So. I made a blog.

The idea is, that when I actually start art journaling I'll use this blog to talk about the pages I do and to share pictures.

There may be some other bits in there too. I'm hoping that I can find a way to organise posts so that people not interested in the other bits can skip them, however I don't know if that's possible so I may just resort to putting a warning in the post title.

I honestly have no idea what to put here. It's not like I've got a following or anything, right now I'm just rambling at the internet in general.

I may end up making YouTube videos, though again, right now I'm not sure.

I should probably make some sort of introduction page or something. I'll have to look into it at some point.

Right now, I think I just want to figure out how to make my blog pretty.

I think I'll leave it here for now.

Love and bubbles!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

The Whimsy Pixel Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gift Idea